We are happy to offer registered participants the Congress mobile app to help you get the most out of your participation at the IUCN World Conservation Congress.
|Download iOS App||Download Android App||Access WebApp|
The iOS app runs on iphones and ipads iOS 8 and 9. The Android app runs on android phones 2.3-5.0. Blackberry users please use Access WebApp.
The app will allow you to:
- See who else is coming to the Congress and interact with other participants
- Create your personalized schedule for the Congress and find the best way to get from one session to the next
- See up to the minute updates about Congress sessions and other news during the Congress
- Find information about speakers at the High Level Sessions and discover all exhibits and posters
- Save paper and reduce waste by using the application instead of paper communication and organisational materials (note that there will be no printed programme)
- Take advantage of many more useful features
Thank you to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative for sponsoring the Congress mobile app
The app is available for registered participants only. The login is your email address and password your registration. You can always find your registration number in the confirmation email you received from the Registration Center or by logging into the registration system.
To make best use of the app and your experience at Congress we recommend the following:
- Use Firefox, Safari, or Chrome to browse the web version of the app
- Connect regularly to the app and check out who of your peers is attending (You can search for attendees by name, organization name and country)
- Choose your preferred language in your profile settings
- Decide whether you would like other participants to see your email or phone number and/or be able to message you within the app
- Send messages to participants by clicking the little envelope next to their names in the attendee list. Regularly check the app to see whether you received any messages. You will not get email notifications when a message is sent to you. If you don’t receive answers to messages you sent, check whether you have enabled messaging in your profile settings.
- Create your personalized programme. Simply click on the Favorite button at the bottom left of the session details. This will populate your programme that you can then use to manage your schedule at the Congress.
Please note that if you cannot find yourself in the attendee list, this is because you had indicated not to share your contact details with participants when you registered for the Congress. If you changed your mind and would like to appear in the attendee list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it for you.
Please note that for the mobile app email addresses have to be unique. If you have registered several participants with the same email address, only one of them has been uploaded in the app. Should you wish your other participants to make use of the app, please contact the Registration Center at email@example.com to have the email address updated.
More information will be added to the app in the coming weeks so please visit it regularly.