In order to participate, you first need to fill in the online registration form. A fee will then apply based on your category of participation. Rates and categories are listed below. Registration will be complete once payment is successful.
|Fees in CHF||
(up to 31 May 2016)
(from 1 June 2016)
|Speaker Day Pass***|
|Local Kamaʻāina Day Pass|
** In addition to discounted one and two day passes, Kamaʻāina (Residents of the Hawaiian islands) will get a 15% discount on general and Member registration fees. A proof of residence (Hawaiʻi driver’s license or Hawai´i ID) will be requested onsite.
* Registration fees include participation in all public sessions/events including opening and closing ceremonies and access to the exhibition area (within the maximum building/room capacities and in compliance with relevant security measures) unless specified otherwise for a specific category. Only day passes for 1 September include access to the opening ceremony. Only day passes for 10 September include access to the closing ceremony. For Members’ Assembly sittings and ceremonies priority seating will be given to IUCN Members and Commissions. Fees will not cover airport transfers, local transportation, meals, accommodation, pre- and post-Congress tours, excursions nor insurance and are listed without VAT (note that in principle no VAT will apply for registration fees).
*** Speakers must be listed as such on the web space of their event (https://portals.iucn.org/congress/sessions/). Once they are listed there, they can contact the Registration Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, sending them the direct link to their event where they are listed as speakers and ask for the speaker registration to be activated.
- Members: All participants who are staff of IUCN Member organisations, IUCN Commission members or staff of IUCN National or Regional Committees. Members registering only for the Assembly are entitled to register free of charge.
- General: Any participant who is not affiliated to IUCN under the ‘Members’ category.
- Youth: Any participant born after 10 September 1991. Participants registering as youth will be required to present a form of identification on-site to prove their age.
- Accompanying persons: registration that must be linked to a full Congress registration and which will only give restricted access to the following parts: Opening ceremony, reception, closing ceremony, exhibition, social evening events (after 7:00 pm)
- Speaker Day Pass: Any individual who is a speaker at a Forum event who will attend for only one or two days.
- Local Kamaʻāina Day Pass: Residents of Hawaiian Islands. Proof of residence (Hawai´i driver’s license or Hawai´i ID) will be requested on-site. This pass is valid for a maximum of two days.